Who gets admitted to the platform?
AboveBoard’s opportunities are senior executive and board positions primarily at companies in the growth ecosystem: venture capital and private equity firms, their portfolio companies, large technology companies, and digital and technology teams within other large companies.
Based on the types of opportunities on our platform, we have specific membership guidelines that ensure a fruitful experience for both members and hiring companies.
Approved members will need to meet at least one of the below criteria within the past 5 years.
- C-level, accomplished Vice President, or an equivalent role at an organization with 100+ employees.
- C-level or Vice President for a duration of at least 2 years at a small, high-growth organization with 25-99 employees.
- Director title at a company within the Fortune 1000 organization for a duration of at least 2 years.
- Currently self employed but has held a role that meets the above criteria within the past 2 years.
- Current employee at a startup with less than 25 people, but have held a role that meets the above criteria within the past 5 years.
- Internal talent acquisition professionals that meet the above criteria. Unfortunately AboveBoard is not offering membership to those in the Executive Search Industry at this time.
If you would like your application to be reconsidered, please email email@example.com specifying, in detail, how your experience meets the criteria above, and we will review your request.